Friday, October 22, 2010

Catch up Post

 
Yes, it has been a while since I last posted - not that anyone reads this! ha! I have spent the last 3 months studying harder than I ever have in my life and putting up with one of most obnoxious people I've ever had to put up with my life. So the two things kind of cancelled each other out and my group came first in our Grad Dip group project. So I'm feeling pretty proud of myself at the moment (and the other 3 ladies in my group) and this includes my new job at Penguin that includes more free books than I can poke a stick or physically carry home! (it has also turned me into a freak - I now stand in bookstores, stroking covers and trying to estimate how much this finish or that finish cost) Oh - and if anyone has any spare cash they want to throw at 4 girls wanting to start up a viable publishing company, please get in touch with me ASAP! Anyways, study is OVER for a year and a half at least before I get going on the Masters. For now I just want to read, read, read!
I have actually been reading during this time but haven't had the time to analyse or write about much of it. It's a pity because I find I'm getting a lot more out my books by doing this. So I imagine the next 10 posts or so will be the books I've read in the last 3 months. I'll have to scan over them to refresh my memory, but I'll try to do them justice. Each and every one. The order will probably get completely thrown out too - oh well. I will do what I can.

Just thought I would let you know what's been going on. I don't think I will ever again have to put such an effort into anything than I did during September, this may be a negative in my life, but I know it has made me appreciate my spare time as I never have before.

Adios Amigos.

A.

1 comment:

deb @ bearheadsoup said...

Welcome back to the world of not studying!!